Online Blackjack Casinos Australia 2020
The avid Australian gamblers love venturing onto new casino games. With a large selection of online casino games, online gamblers hunt down the most player-friendly games with the lowest house edge.
One of such table game is Blackjack. Also known as ‘twenty one’, here the casino players aim to have a card hand close to 21 as possible. The assorted blackjack games are arguably the easiest & enjoyable games. Many online casinos also offer live dealer blackjack games.
On this page, you’ll find the best blackjack online real money Australian sites available on the internet. Our ultimate guide brings you our expertise in this game along with the expert reviews on each casino. Moreover, with free blackjack games, you can familiarize yourself before playing the game with real money. Let’s dig-in for valuable insights.
The Best Online Blackjack Picks for Australians 2020
Looking to spice up your gameplay? Our expert squad has evaluated & jotted down the top gaming sites which are highly reputed & safe for Australian players. All these sites are a result of rigorous research by CasinosOnlineAU team. Saving you from the endless hours of research, now you can easily play in the most professional & secure online casinos.
Online Blackjack – Learn About The origin of 21
There are many theories revolving around the origin of blackjack. However, the most accepted belief is that blackjack originated in the French casinos in the 1700s.
The French cards were known as 'Vingt-en-Un" or "21" in the French language. These cards were derived from card games "Chemin de Fer” & “French Ferme".
It was until the 21st century the card game changed its name to Blackjack. The game was very popular among several casinos & gambling halls. With subsequent advancement in technology & innovative software, you can play the game anytime in the comfort of home.
Benefits of Playing Online Blackjack for Real Money
Blackjack is all about devising the right strategy. A smart strategy with the right moves can make you win more. That’s only possible while you play. We have listed a few sites wherein you can try out the game for free & learn the basics initially for free.
Blackjack is known as a staple card game for a number of reasons. Apart from its rich history, it’s an easy & engaging game to play. Not just pure luck but the strategies & tactics can help you win big. Below are the advantages of playing blackjack for real money.
- Convenience & privacy - The biggest perk that online blackjack offers is that the player can play 24 hours a day from anywhere around the world. The players who do not have casinos near to their places now need not travel distances & wait for the table to play their favorite game. You can play the game at the privacy of your home.
- Generous bonuses & rewards - Online casinos constantly seek out to reward new as well as loyal players. The generous bonuses available online easily draw new players. Once you sign up for a casino account, you are entitled to an amazing welcome bonus & no deposit bonuses along with other rewards. When you make your first deposit you get a match bonus. It pays for being loyal. So, the more you wager, the more you earn.
- Wide variety of variants - Many online casinos offer a variety of variants which greatly increases your choice. The most popular variants include European blackjack, Double Exposure, Atlantic City, Vegas Strip, Vegas Downtown & many more. It’s fun to play different variants from time to time. The rules can differ from one casino to another. You can easily compare & choose the best casino.
- Low house edge - The house edge or the statistical edge the casino enjoys over a player in a game is common to all the games in the online casino. More decks in a play lead to greater house edge & vice-versa. Most of the casinos offer a house edge which is often less than 1%. The player should always pick the casino offering a lower house edge.
- Play instant or Download - Depending on the casino you are at, you can play blackjack in the download or instant mode. The instant play mode doesn’t require you to download the software. You can play your ideal game on popular platforms like Android, IOS, Windows other listed browsers right from your mobile phone, laptop, tablet, or any other smart device.
Step Wise Guide on Playing Online Blackjack
Online blackjack is available all over the world. It's the simplicity of blackjack which makes it attractive to online players of all skills. If you're planning on playing online blackjack, you need to familiarise yourself with the game & the steps on how to play the game for better understanding.
- Pick a table & Place your bets - The first & foremost step in playing blackjack is choosing the right table. Whether you play at land-based casinos or online casinos, you need to pick a table. The tables have a minimum & maximum amount of bets. Make sure you check them out before sitting. Once you sit at the table you need to place the bet that is included in the next hand.
- The cards are dealt - Once you place the bet, it's time to show your prowess in cards. Every player who places a bet is dealt with two cards, both face-up. The live dealer also deals two cards to themselves with one facing up and other being face-down.
- Time for an Action - Once you know the value of your hand & the dealer's face-up card, it's your time to act smartly according to the blackjack rules. The basic rules include Stand, Hit, Double Down, Split, and Surrender. You can choose other rules too according to your cards & make the next move.
- Declaration of winner - Once the final hand of the player is determined, the dealer turns over their second card. Depending on the value of their hand, the dealer must either stand or hit. After this revelation, the winner of the hand is then announced & the bets are settled.
You can say all the listed casinos on our site have an ‘approval stamp’. This is because they’re safe, trusted & reputable. This fun game can yield vast payouts depending on your choice.
You need to go to the live dealer option in your online casino. With a live casino video feed of a dealer, you get the feeling of playing at land casinos.
In online blackjack, each player's aims is to get a total of 21 without going over. You need to beat the casino dealer who is trying to get to 21.
When you choose this option you lose half of your bet when you have bad cards or least chances of winning. It’s better to lose half than to get away with the entire bet.