PayPal Online Casinos in Australia 2022
Smith Frankinson | January 2, 2018 | Updated on: Dec 29th,2021
Online Casinos in Australia are gradually evolving with highly secured & robust technology. Providing a supportive environment for gambling enthusiasts as well as amateurs, major Australian online casinos provide instant & secure payment methods for quick gameplay. Talking about online banking, PayPal is undoubtedly one of the widely accepted payment methods. While there are other online banking platforms available for Australians, nothing beats PayPal when it comes to credibility.
This electronic payment processing company leads with a net worth of $127. 58 billion in the digital payments industry. The idea behind PayPal is the use of special encryption software to process payments swiftly. Let’s find out more about this modern online payment processor becoming the most desired banking option for Australian online casinos.
PayPal – The Aussie-friendly Payment Option
Gone are the days when sending money through traditional banking options would take time, PayPal now players can conveniently transfer money in a go. Today, a majority of players choose PayPal over other platforms because of its security, ease of use & unparalleled services. A leader in their field, with PayPal players, can be assured of a fantastic gaming experience.
A globally recognized platform, PayPal is available in more than 200 countries worldwide supporting 25 languages. One of the biggest perks of using PayPal in Australian casinos is they accept Australian Dollars (AUD). So players can transfer funds often in Australian Dollars leaving the worries of hefty exchange fees behind.
PayPal – The Rise to Fame
Established in 1998, the renowned e-payment processor PayPal was established as Confinity by Max Levchin & Peter Theil. Launched as a platform for supporting online money transfers, PayPal served as the best electronic alternative to traditional methods like checks or money orders. After initial public offering in 2002, it became a subsidiary of eBay & soon started to grow its services across the world with wide acceptance by online merchants.
With the inclusion of new countries & currencies, PayPal accelerated its growth with seamless services & stringent security. As the user base of PayPal grew, the more readily online casinos & retailers started accepting PayPal as a form of payment. Currently, PayPal boasts of 346 million active users worldwide. PayPal today is regarded as one of the safest choices for avid gamblers to make transactions in the casino account.
Top 4 Casinos Accepting PayPal
Funding your casino account with PayPal
Usually, a majority of Australian casinos support the PayPal e-payment option for hassle-free deposits & withdrawals. Once you pick your favorite casino site & make your very first deposit using real money, you can select PayPal as your preferred payment method free of any charges. Once you create your account with PayPal, you’re good to go. Players can use debit cards, credit cards, or personal bank accounts to add funds to their PayPal account.
Your details and card details remain safe with PayPal. Expect an immediate transfer to your account & you can start playing straight away. While other banking options might force you to wait several days to start your casino game, with PayPal you can expect immediate fund transfers to your casino account & start playing in no time.
Perks of using PayPal in Australia
Operating in Australia since 2005, today PayPal has over 7 million active Aussie accounts. Players can use an official PayPal mobile casino Australia or a mobile app to manage funds as well as sending & receiving money. Here’s why using PayPal gives you an edge over other banking methods.
- Streamlined Services – Online casino deposits with PayPal are processed in minutes. As soon as PayPal approves the online casino operator, funds are transferred immediately to your casino account. PayPal provides a quick way for an uninterrupted gaming experience.
- Highly Secured – When players use PayPal the recipient won’t be able to track your sensitive financial information or bank account number. With the use of encrypted technology, players can rest assured of safety & security. PayPal today has earned a reputation as the most trusted e-payment processor.
- No Hidden charges – The best thing about PayPal is it’s free to use their services. Moreover, deposits made through PayPal are free of cost without any hidden fees or commissions. However, while purchasing goods, the seller is charged a nominal transaction fee.
- Swift & Smooth User Interface – With robust security at its place, players can easily set up a PayPal account & start using the services immediately. You can play easily without revealing your bank details to a third party. With a few clicks, players can expect a PayPal balance credited or debited from their casino account.
- Easily Accessible – Besides a dedicated site, players can use the service of PayPal on the move with the PayPal app for faster checkout & keeping a tab on balance. Moreover, the PayPal team continuously monitors and notifies players regarding any fraudulent activity.
Frequently Asked Questions on PayPal Casinos Australia
Yes definitely! PayPal has a dedicated mobile app so that users can carry out transactions on smartphones on the move. The app features a PIN lock to ensure your details are kept safe from any scams.
No. PayPal doesn’t charge players any fees or commission. However, if any Australian casino doesn’t support AUD, PayPal comes to your rescue but charges a nominal exchange fee.
PayPal is one of the leading e-payment processors for online transactions. Each transaction carried out through PayPal is highly secure using SSL encryption & PIN. Besides, PayPal monitors the transactions to protect users from scams & frauds.
Just like deposits, players can withdraw the winnings with PayPal in no time. The processing time for withdrawals is faster with PayPal compared to other banking methods. In less than 24 hrs the winnings will reflect in your account.